12/4/12
Hi MOM!!!!!!! This post is from your favorite and most beloved child, Alicia! I am so happy and thankful we were able to spend the night together. It seems like forever since we have just been able to hang out, relax, laugh, and spend time together one on one. =)
I have been saying a prayer for you every night for the last few weeks. I know God will keep you in good hands and will be with you during and after the surgery. It has been a long journey even being able to get to this point, it has even seemed almost impossible at some points. A lot of headache doctor visists, long drives back and forth, and boring meetings talking about how you will never be able to drink a diet coke or eat anything you loved before. "The fatties" =)
I know deep down in my heart that after this surgery and recover period is complete you are going to become a whole new woman! You have been through hell and back during your life and it is time you finally are able to love yourself and enjoy life to its fullest. I cannot wait to see you start shedding weight and being able to be happy, healthy, and active. No more pain from carrying the weight all day. You will have a significant amount of more energy. And an overall sense of self satisfaction.
One day we are going to run your first 5k race, just you wait and see!
I love you with all of my heart!!!
Alicia Ann Weeshie
Awee.. What an awesome daughter you must have! ;-) <3
ReplyDelete