Tuesday, December 4, 2012

THE NIGHT BEFORE SURGERY!

December 4, 2012.
 
Well tomorrow it begins! After two years of jumping through all the hoops, I will finally have my surgery at 8:30 in the morning. I am very thankful and hopeful about this life-changing opportunity! I am extremely grateful for the support of my husband and family. I love you all!
 
Alicia came over to spend the night with me. We had "the last supper" at Stadium Grill. It was delicious!! Alicia took a set of before pics of me, to document my start of this journey. She also helped me set up this blog (my FIRST blog). I am as ready as I will ever be. Needless to say, I am apprehensive, but I know that this procedure is absolutely necessary. I think the future health benefits far outweigh the risks. I know that my mother is praying for me along with my family and friends, and I have faith that my surgery will be a success!
 
Here's to a speedy recovery! Stayed tuned for updates on my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment