Sunday, December 9, 2012

PAIN, PAIN, GO AWAY!!

December 9, 2012

Lord HELP!! My abdominal and back pain is not getting better, but worse! I feel so full of gas and still no BM. Before bed I took two percocets, which allowed me 6 hours of sleep, but I awoke at 5:15am with horrible pain again. I am still saturating my drain dressing several times a day and having a moderate output from the JP.  I think I need to be up and moving more today. Maybe this bedrest is making the pain worse. I am thinking about calling the on call doc, but I figure they will say all of this is to be expected. Let me know if anyone has any ideas or suggestions.

4 comments:

  1. I think you are on the right track. Walking is probably the best thing you can do. I hope you are feeling better now.

    Love,
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tammy! I am feeling better this evening. Was up and in the recliner several times today. Have been following all instructions. Finally had a bm and that helped relieve some of the discomfort! (sorry for the over-share lol)
    Love you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tammy! I am feeling better this evening. Was up and in the recliner several times today. Have been following all instructions. Finally had a bm and that helped relieve some of the discomfort! (sorry for the over-share lol)
    Love you:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes mom!!! You need to get up and move around! That lady said she started walking, even if you start just walking down the street and back. It will help you recover! And I am so happy for your poop! LOL. I love you!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete