I did not end up posting yesterday, because I was having a pity party most of the day. Ashamed to admit it, but I might as well be honest folks! John had to work, so it was my first day home alone. I got plenty of rest, but started feeling very stir crazy. TV and facebook can only entertain so long, plus there's those damn food commercials! I actually felt hungry today (thank you very much WENDYS and your mozza lalala chicken sandwich)! This liquid diet leaves alot to be desired! Cream of wheat, protein shakes, yogurt, sugar-free pudding and jello, and "chicken juice" aka broth are my mainstays. I don't think these liquids allow my new stomach pouch to remain full very long, so no wonderful benefits of not feeling hungry now :(. I need fresh air, sunlight, and some exercise. It has been so cold and nasty out, that I have not attempted to go for a walk. The kids are all busy working. I can't drive. Hmmm...I need some ideas to get my mind off feeling sorry for myself!
Also, it was Colton's 22nd birthday yesterday, and I did not see or hear from him. I am feeling very isolated right now. I miss my kids, my Mom, my good friends at work, and even my stressful job! But I must remember...this too shall pass, and before I know it, my nose will be back to the grindstone. Hopefully Friday will bring good news with my test, the doctor will remove my drain, and my pain will be better by then. Well...signing off for now. Going to take the advice of Stuart Smalley and do some positive affirmations to get out of this funk!
Lots of good ideas from your friends! I'm still a Sodoku fan. Do you like it? How about Words with Friends? I know you love Scrabble. Challenge me if you want to play. Do you have Wii Fit? It has some fun activities that aren't too physically stressful. LOVE YOU!
ReplyDeleteDid you get your YMCA membership yet??? I think the discount is only good until the end of December! We can go walk on the elliptical if you want. Plus next week is Christmas, YAY!!! =)
ReplyDelete